Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, May 26:
Law enforcement sources say they believe Al Qaeda cells may already be in the U.S. planning attacks for some time before Labor Day
• Greg Esslinger, former FBI special agent in counterterrorism
How is Al Qaeda adapting to the war on the terror?
• Charles Kupchan, former NSC director for European Affairs and professor of international relations at Georgetown University
Should John Kerry name a running mate before the Democratic Convention?
• Geraldine Ferraro, FNC political analyst
How is Al Qaeda finding new recruits and how far do we go to stop them?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Who will command the troops in Iraq once the coalition hands over power?
• Ashton Carter, former assistant defense secretary
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.