Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Oh, say you can't see? Should the Olympic team be expected to make 'U.S.' proud if we tell them to hide their pride? Former Olympian Bruce Jenner joins the debate.
• Bipartisan panel holds hearings in N.Y.C. to assess how rescuers responded to the terrorist attacks. What have we learned? Is the homeland more secure? Answers from Secretary of Homeland Security Tom Ridge.
• Bush and Kerry spar over issues on the campaign trail — But which candidate packs the most in his punch? We'll assess the road to the White House with former presidential candidate George McGovern.
• So the pain at the pump is driving you crazy? Dems blame President Bush ... but can either Party come up with a plan that will give your wallet a brake? Tyson Slocum, research director of Public Citizen's Energy Program, weighs in.
• Our good friend animal expert Jack Hanna tells us what he's been hopping into.
• Author Joan Lunden gives details from her new book, "Growing Up Healthy." Don't miss this!
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!