Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Country music singer Carolyn Dawn Johnson joins us for a LIVE performance.
• Also, Did police violate talk show host Rush Limbaugh's (search) right to privacy? Could his case get kicked out of court? We'll get answers from Sam Dealey of The American Spectator.
• Ted Koppel (search) will be reading the names of our war dead on tonight's edition of "Nightline" — every single American killed in Iraq. Is this a patriotic salute? Or, an example of misusing the medium to mass-produce an anti-war message?
Reese Schonfeld, founder of CNN, weighs in.
• Many are outraged over photos showing Iraqi prisoners being abused and humiliated by American soldiers. How and why would such acts take place?
We'll get answers from former U.S. Army Sgt. Tony Robinson, senior instructor at the U.S. Interrogation School.
• Michael Jackson (search) is slapped with 10 felony charges with a grand jury indictment including child molestation, a conspiracy involving child abduction, false imprisonment and extortion. But -- Might things not be that bad for the former 'King of Pop?'
We'll get expert legal analysis and assessment from defense attorney Mercedes Colwin and FNC legal analyst Peter Johnson.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!