Behind every significant change in American history — There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because — We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
• Pakistani officials say 'high-value target' cornered near Afghan border -- Could Usama bin Laden (search) and his terror company be running out of places to hide?
The fierce gunfight has been underway for days. Early reports suggested that it may be Al Qaeda's No. 2 Ayman al-Zawahri (search ) -- the brains behind the terror network.
We'll get the latest breaking details from FNC national security correspondent Bret Baier.
And we'll get particulars about what is happening on the ground from Musharraf military spokesman Major General Shaukat Sultan.
• Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir, one of the few journalists to ever interview Usama bin Laden, was just in the embattled area. He has the inside answers you need to know. Don't miss this!
We'll get expert analysis and assessment from Husain Haqqani, who was a special assistant to three prime ministers before Musharraf came to power and is a visiting scholar at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace.
• What type of military operation is this? What is the best strategy to terminate the resistance? We'll ask retired U.S. Marine Corps Lt. Col. Bill Cowan, FNC military analyst.
• The 'Dean machine' may be out of the race but he still is stirring things up. Does the former Democratic presidential candidate actually believe that President Bush sending the troops to fight in Iraq led directly to the recent terrorist attack in Spain? Don't miss Alan's one-on-one interview with former Vermont governor Howard Dean.
• Some critics still claim Mel Gibson's controversial "The Passion of Christ" is too violent and anti-Semitic — But are they missing the movie's central message? Rev. Pat Robertson weighs in.
Apparently somebody is getting the message — The film continues to top the box office charts. BJ Sigesmund, staff editor for US Weekly, will discuss the trend.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!