Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, March 9:
Is President Bush campaigning hard enough to counter John Kerry?
• Rep. Mark Foley, R-Fla.
Is Florida going to be a lightning rod in the 2004 election?
• Scott Maddox, Fla. Democratic Party chair
Martha Stewart's media empire has slowly been crumbling since her criminal conviction
• Elizabeth MacDonald, senior editor of "Forbes" magazine
A few Calif. legislators say kids as young as 14 should be allowed to vote
• Calif. State Sen. John Vasconcellos
Will high gas prices drive the U.S. to the poorhouse?
• Vahan Janjigian, vice president of Forbes Investors Advisory Institute
Rappers are being watched like organized crime figures in places like Miami and New York
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.