Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth the important facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on "Hannity & Colmes" ...
Super Tuesday (search) offers up 1,151 delegates for the candidates to try to win. That's more than half the 2,162 needed to win the Democratic presidential nomination. Which candidates will win big ... and which will be forced to bow out? We'll get expert analysis from FNC's Tony Snow.
• The National Journal (search) ranks John Kerry the most liberal U.S. senator — 'Silly' or straight from the facts? And, could this label help or hinder the White House hopeful?
We'll ask Elaine Kamarck, former Gore adviser and Kellyanne Conway, president of The Polling Company.
• During this weekend's Democratic debate the candidates were asked, 'Is God on America's side?' How did they respond? What do the voters want to hear? Howard Wolfson, Democratic strategist, and Randy Tate, Republican strategist, join the debate.
• Mel Gibson's gamble on "The Passion of the Christ" (search) paid off enormously, riding a storm of religious debate to a $117.5 million haul in its first five days, according to studio estimates Sunday. We'll get reaction from New York Post film critic Jonathan Foreman and Christian film critic Holly McClure.
• Kobe Bryant's legal team scoring some points in Eagle Colorado — Will they be able to discredit the 19-year-old accuser? We'll have all the details plus assessment and analysis from FNC legal analyst Lis Wiehl and defense attorney Craig Silverman.
• Girl Scouts of America (search) shapes the lives of many young women — Should they, as an organization, abstain from working with groups such as Planned Parenthood (search)? Wait until you hear this story! John Pisciotta of Pro-Life Waco explains why he called for a Girl Scout boycott in his town.
• "Profound new developments" in the case of the missing family in Mississippi. We'll get the latest breaking details from Yazoo County District Attorney James Powell.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss "Hannity & Colmes" LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!