Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Feb. 10:
Does John Kerry need to refine his southern strategy?
• Randy Button, chairman of the Tennessee Democratic Party
• Pat Daddell, Democratic pollster
Is the heroin trade financing Al Qaeda?
• Rep. Mark Kirk, R-Ill.
Do U.S. intelligence agencies have the tools to help us root out terror?
• Bobby Inman, former deputy director of the CIA
How do you go about investigating the White House?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Is there a story in Iraq we're not hearing and seeing in the West ?
• Lousiana Gov. Kathleen Blanco
• New York Gov. George Pataki
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.