Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth fair and balanced facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight on Hannity & Colmes:
• Frontrunner Beware? Could Democratic presidential hopeful Wesley Clark (search) 'flip' the scales on the campaign trail?
For poll analysis and political assessment we turn to:
• Author Ann Coulter
• Bob Beckel, Democratic strategist
• Susan Estrich, FNC political analyst
• Scott Rasmussen, independent pollster
So how is Wes Clark, who's not even running in Iowa, responding to the latest poll results?
Clark Press Secretary Jamal Simmons joins us.
• Speaking of flipping on the Democratic campaign trail -- Is current frontrunner Howard Dean (search) guilty of switching his religious platforms for votes? He recently made a visit to New Hope Baptist Church in Portsmouth, N.H., ... but was the motive based merely on a photo op? Rev. Arthur Hilson is mad, and he enters the debate tonight.
• A judge decides that accused murderer Scott Peterson (search) can't get a fair jury in his dead wife's hometown and orders the case moved out of Stanislaus County. We'll get legal assessment from FNC legal analyst Lis Wiehl and Dana Cole, criminal defense attorney.
All these stories and much more!
Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change