Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Jan. 7:
How do you respond to a world of potential terror threats?
• Michael Cherkasky, CEO of Kroll, Inc.
Is it good news that Gen. Wesley Clark is catching up to Howard Dean in the polls?
• Joe Lieberman, Democratic presidential candidate
Did Saddam Hussein think he had weapons he didn't have?
• Barton Gellman, "Washington Post" reporter
Immigration and homeland security... two competeing forces in the efforts to secure our borderse. Which will prevail?
• Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif.
Some prisoners in Iraq are getting a second chance, but what about the others who will remain in jail?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Does President Bush have the right stuff to get re-elected?
• David Mark, editor in chief of "Campaign and Elections"
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.