Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Dec. 24:
Should Americans be afraid of mad cow disease?
• Dean Cliver, professor of food safety at the University of California at Davis
The U.N. is calling for quick action on Libya's pledge to abandon its weapons of mass destruction. What country will ban WMDs next?
• Marc Ginsberg, FNC foreign affairs analyst
Is Howard Dean a shoo-in for the Democratic presidential nomination?
• Walter Shapiro, political columnist for USA Today
Some folks in Florida have been fighting over a menorah decoration in downtown Palm Beach. It isn't the Jewish symbol upsetting people... it's the city's refusal to place a nativity scene next to it
• Nathan Lewin, constitutional lawyer
Why are scientists intrigued with exploring mars?
• David Grinspoon, author of Lonely Planets
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.