Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Monday, Dec. 22:
The government's decision to raise the terror alert level is based on the volume and credibility of terror threats
• Herbert Mayer, special assistant director of the CIA under President Reagan
What is the government doing to keep us safe?
• Ray Kelly, NYPD commissioner
How are presidential candidate Wesley Clark's off-color comments going to affect his campaign?
• Dominic Carter, NY1 political correspondent
Dick Gephardt is criticizing homeland security efforts by the Bush administration
• Jenny Backus, Democratic strategist
As many as 600 friends and family are said to have gathered at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch to show their support for him
• Jeanne Wolf, entertainment columnist
According to a new report, Saddam Hussein did make one last feeble attempt at defiance when he was capture by U.S. soldiers
• Tim Burger, Time magazine correspondent
Reconstruction plans for the World Trade Center site
• James Glanz, author of City in the Sky
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.