Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Dec. 17:
The decision to let John Hinckley, Jr. out on his own is the latest step in a long legal battle
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
In addition to $750,000 in cash, Saddam Hussein had a treasure trove of information about terror cells in Iraq
• Joseph Galloway, writes about the military for Knight Ridder newspapers.
Are Democrats spinning conspiracy theories about everything, including the good news in the war on terror, to help defeat President Bush in the next election?
• C.K. Rairden, political columnist for Washington Dispatch
John Kerry is ripping Howard Dean for suggesting we needed permission to go into Iraq
• Gary Hart, former presidential candidate
The 100th anniversary of flight... what made the Wright brothers the right men to take to the skies?
• Noah Adams, author of The Flyers
A N.J. nurse freely admits killing dozens of patients over the years, all in the name of mercy
• Rep. Mike Ferguson, R-N.J.
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.