Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, Dec. 9:
Al Gore's endorsement will put a lot more pressure on Howard Dean
• Dick Harpootlian, former chair of the South Carolina Democratic Party
A lot of Dean watchers say they barely recognize this maverick from his days as a "middle of the road" Democrat
• David Mace, Vermont Press Bureau reporter
Joe Lieberman is surprised by Gore's endorsement of Dean. What are the political motives behind the former veep's decision?
• Michael Isikoff, investigative correspondent for Newsweek magazine
There's a lot more than politics standing in the way of expanding trade between the U.S. and China
• William Reinsch, president of the National Foreign Trade Council
Should the other Democratic presidential hopefuls fall in line behind Dean for the good of the team?
• Craig Smith, Joe Lieberman's campaign director
Some 100 people died in a R.I. nightclub fire last February. The club's co-owners and the band tour manager have now been indicted
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.