Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Dec. 5:
Just before his murder, federal prosecutor Jonathan Luna worked out a plea bargain with a pair of drug dealers
• Cavario Hunter, editor of Don Diva magazine
• Mike Farkas, former senior prosecutor in Brooklyn, N.Y.
Barry Bonds says he doesn't need any help from steroids to hit all those home runs
• David Cornwell, Bonds' lawyer
What do new unemployment numbers mean for President Bush?
• Ken Duberstein, former White House chief of staff
When the weather outside is frightful, some schools, businesses, and government buildings shut down for the day... and some of those closings are driven by the fear of lawsuits
• George Wright of Wright Weather, a weather consulting company
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.