Here’s what is on tap for Wednesday:
FOX & Friends First (6 a.m. ET)
• Fran Capo, the fastest talking female
• Tony Tammero, Palm Restaurant (search)'s executive chef
• Ed Ruggero, the author of Combat Jump
FOX & Friends (7 a.m. ET)
• Larry Sabato, director of the University of Virginia Center for Politics (search)
• Matt Kenseth, 2003 Nascar Winston Cup Series champion
• Lisa Bernhard, FNC entertainment correspondent
• Michael Rogers, former FBI agent
• Sgt. Michael Hedlund, The Grand Forks Police Department
• Michelle Malkin, syndicated columnist and FNC contributor
• Lawrence Taylor, pro-football Hall-Of-Famer
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change. Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.