Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, Oct. 19:
Michael Jackson's legal team doesn't waste any time before coming out swinging, strongly denying any allegations of inappropriate conduct against minors
• Thomas Sneddon, Santa Barbara district attorney
• Nick Maier, editor of Freak: Inside the Twisted World of Michael Jackson
• Susan Estrich, FNC legal analyst
• Roger Friedman, Foxnews.com columnist
It's not that tough to break into Windsor Castle, so how vulnerable is the British royal family?
• Aaron Barrschak, comedian
The man who shot Ronald Reagan wants to leave the mental hospital without supervision to visit his parents
• Carol Leonnig of The Washington Post
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.