Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth fair and balanced facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight, on Hannity & Colmes!
• Rush Limbaugh (search ) heads back to his long-running talk show, more than a month after announcing he was addicted to prescription painkillers. How will his fans react?
Michael Harrison of Talker's Magazine and radio talk show host G. Gordon Liddy weigh in.
• A judge in the Scott Peterson (search) preliminary trial rules that prosecutors can use mitochondrial DNA extracted from hair found in Peterson's boat in their attempt to prove he killed his pregnant wife and dumped her body in San Francisco Bay. What does all this mean for the case?
Here with scientific and legal analysis:
Dr. Henry Lee, forensic scientist
Mary Prevost, criminal defense attorney
Paul Callan, former prosecutor
• FNC political analyst Dick Morris jumps into the debate this evening.
• Star Parker discusses her book, Uncle Sam's Plantation.
• And we have been closely following the fight of Robert and Mary Schindler to keep their daughter Terri Schiavo (search) on life support. They join us tonight.
All these stories and more!
We've got a great show for you tonight! Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change