Behind every significant change in American history -- There lies a great debate. Freedom of speech entitles all Americans to stand up for what they believe in. There are two sides to every coin, and a true debate will bring forth fair and balanced facts. So stay with the # 1 nightly debate program on cable news because -- We Debate. You Decide.
Tonight, on Hannity & Colmes!
• Did the detective who investigated Laci Peterson's (search) murder wrongly rule out other viable suspects because of a plan to 'take Scott Peterson down?' We'll have the latest details and analysis from the preliminary trial in Modesto.
We'll also discuss basketball star Kobe Bryant's (search) appearance in a district court. Bryant made his first appearance before District Judge Terry Ruckriegle (search), who will preside over the rest of his trial. What should we expect from this judge? And, should the defense push for a speedy trial?
Joining us to assess the latest:
• Dr. Larry Kobilinsky, forensics expert
• Geoffrey Fieger, criminal defense attorney
• Ernest Spokes, former Stanislaus County prosecutor
• Bernard Goldberg, former news correspondent for CBS, had a big bestseller called Bias, and he's following that up with a brand-new book called Arrogance: Rescuing America From the Media Elite. He joins us to discuss his latest book.
All these stories and more!
We've got a great show for you tonight! Don't miss Hannity & Colmes LIVE this evening at 9 p.m. ET!
--The Associated Press contributed to this report
-All guests and topics subject to change