Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
• President Bush has made it crystal clear – the United States will not cut and run in Iraq (search). Instead, he's vowing we'll stay as long as it takes to get the job done. So what needs to be done if we ever want to get out of Iraq? That today’s Big Question for retired U.S. Army Col. Ralph Peters, author of Beyond Baghdad: Postmodern War and Peace.
• Is a Florida professor accused of raising money for Palestinian terrorists being punished for his political views? We’ll ask FOX News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano.
• Is Russia becoming a dictatorship again? That’s the Big Question for chess grandmaster and keen observer of Russian affairs, Gary Kasparov.
• With the next presidential election a year away, President Bush's internal pollster and others warn, he's not invincible. Is the president in political trouble? That’s the Big Question for Republican pollster Dave Winston, president of The Winston Group.
• He’s a living legend and one of the best in the business. Now comedy legend Sid Caesar (search) tells his amazing story on tonight’s edition of The Big Story.
All of that... and more on The Big Story With John Gibson at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change