Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, Oct. 31:
Why do some senior Pentagon officials reportedly think Saddam Hussein is behind the escalation of violent attacks on coalition troops in Iraq?
• Richard Miniter, author of Losing Bin Laden
Day three of Scott Peterson's preliminary hearing on charges that he murdered his pregnant wife
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The Democrats are saying that President Bush had nothing to do with the latest, good economic news
• Robert Reich, labor secretary under President Clinton
The Iraqi man who helped rescue Jessica Lynch tried to visit her, but she refused to meet him
• Mohammed Al-Rehaief, Iraqi lawyer
The FDA says there's no evidence that meat or milk derived from healthy cloned farm animals can harm people. So will Americans be eating cloned meat soon?
• Carol Tucker Foreman, director of food policy at the Consumer Federation of America
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Topics and guests subject to change.