Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Wednesday, August 13:
The global arms bazaar of black market missiles becomes the target of an international sting
• Tom Sanderson, deputy director of the Transnational Threats Initiative at the Center for Strategic and International Studies
We know terrorists would like to shoot down planes with surface-to-air missiles, so can the airline industry or the government do more to prevent that from happening?
• Paul Caffera, investigative reporter
Former President Bill Clinton managed to survive impeachment, and now he's offering to help California Gov. Gray Davis survive a recall
• Vaughn Ververs, managing editor of The Hotline
From California to Washington to Texas, Democrats charge that Republicans are grabbing power whenever and wherever they can. In the Lone Star state, Republicans want to redraw the congressional map to create as many GOP-leaning seats as possible
• Harvey Kronberg, editor of the online political mag Quorum Report
Dirty businessmen have a new whistleblower to worry about: their lawyers
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Iran is reportedly holding on to several key Al Qaeda leaders, including an older son of Usama bin Laden
• John Hulsman, Heritage Foundation research fellow
The public debate over the need to balance privacy and security is moving into a new arena. The U.S. Postal Service is considering an intelligent mail system
• Ari Schwartz, associate director of the Center for Democracy and Technology