Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Friday, August 8:
Arnold Schwarzenegger certainly doesn't have to worry about name recognition, but can he win on fame alone?
• Bill Hillsman, chief creative officer for North Woods Advertising
• Eric Burns, FNC media analyst
President Bush gives special protection to U.S. oil companies working in Iraq, and that's got some special interest groups up in arms
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The DOJ puts purveyors of pornography on notice, promising a wave of arrests to enforce federal obscenity laws
• Frederick Lane, author of Obscene Profits: The Entrepreneurs of Pornography in the Cyber Age
The wild and woolly politics in California may have sealed the state's reputation as a haven for left coast lunacy
• Mike Curb, former California lieutenant governor
It’s time to crack down on dirty DJs dirty deeds, at least in the opinion of one FCC commissioner...
• Michael Copps, FCC commissioner