Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Tuesday, August 5:
Episcopal Church conservatives say they might break away if an openly gay bishop is confirmed
• Rev. David Anderson, president of the American Anglican Association
Kobe Bryant's back in court for a hearing tomorrow. A judge says he has to be there, and that cameras in the courtroom are okay too
• Jeff Benedict, author of Public Heroes, Private Felons: Athletes and Crimes Against Women
Howard Dean gets a big boost in his bid for the Democratic presidential nomination.
• Allan Lichtman, history professor at American University
Hillary Clinton says she's not running in 2004, but you never know. And there's always 2008
• Tom Edsall, political writer for The Washington Post
Former Texas Rep. Charlie Wilson was mostly known as a party animal, but he's had a major influence on world history
• George Crile, author of Charlie Wilson's War: The Extraordinary Story of the Largest Covert Operation in History
New York City is going after John Doe for unsolved sex crimes. Prosecutors want to indict unidentified suspects based on their DNA before the statute of limitations runs out
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst