Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The anti-war folks say the government used the Jessica Lynch capture and rescue as propaganda to get people behind Operation Iraqi Freedom
• Chris Farley, senior editor in charge of news at Time magazine
People within Tony Blair's own government can't seem to get their story straight. The BBC quotes a senior minister as saying that they don't expect to find any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq while the prime minister says they will
• Tom Happold, politics editor for the Guardian Unlimited online
Six enemy combatants being held at Guantanamo Bay are moving closer to a military trial. Some human rights groups are calling the secret tribunal process unfair
• Ruth Wedgwood, international law professor at Johns Hopkins University
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
A couple of setbacks for Scott Peterson’s defense: Prosecutors get to hear dozens of his taped conversations, and his people aren't getting full access to the case of another pregnant woman who was murdered in San Francisco
• Greta Van Susteren, host of On the Record
Is it a case of free stealing? Or just a misunderstanding? Some lyrics from Bob Dylan’s 2001 Grammy-winning album Love and Theft were reportedly taken from a book by Japanese author Junichi Saga
• Jonathan Eig, features writer for The Wall street Journal
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.