Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
As Americans are celebrating Independence Day, is our nation's status as a free and independent nation being threatened?
• Peyton Knight, legislative director for the American Policy Center
A widow and the State Department are fighting over millions in Iranian assets
• Edwena Hegn, husband Charles murdered by Iranian-backed terrorists
God and man in the White House: Can a religious president run a secular nation?
• Christopher Hitchens of Vanity Fair
George Washington was not only one of our nation's founding fathers, he was also the proud papa of a thriving whiskey business
• Ester White, the director of archeology at Mount Vernon
President Bush's latest tax cut can be seen on your pay stub and in your bank account. What will Americans do with the extra income?
• Patrick Bolland, editor of American Business Broadcast
A U.N. study links global warming to recent extreme weather around the world
• Fred Singer, president of the Science and Environmental Policy Project
A group of suspected terrorists have been ordered free until their trial date
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.