Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Life for our troops is still very dangerous in Iraq, and there are still security issues for the general population
• George Ward, training program director for the U.S. Institute of Peace.
The Saudis want the world to know it supports America’s war on terror, but one of Saudi Arabia’s dirty secrets is its policy of giving money to the families of suicide terrorists
• Matthew Levitt, senior fellow at the Washington Institute for Near east policy
President Clinton can't run for the White House again, but his continuing presence on the public stage is casting a long shadow on the presidential campaign
• Darrell West, director of the Taubman Center for Public Policy at Brown University.
The wholesale roundup of hundreds of terror suspects following 9/11 raised a lot of concerns. Now, the DOJ is considering some fundamental changes.
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Before Shea Stadium, the Ed Sullivan Show, and The Cavern... The Beatles had a different name and a different drummer
• Pete Best, former Beatle and co-author of The Beatles: The True Beginnings
Not many of us get to hang out with our heroes. Even fewer get to make a TV show about it
• Gary Busey, actor and star of the new Comedy Central reality TV show Life With Busey
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.