Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Some Democrats are complaining about Hillary Clinton’s plans for the future, worrying she'll take away attention from the presidential race and saying she's doing it on purpose
• Mike Erlanson, chairman of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
Most Democrats admire Bill Clinton's obvious political skills, but some say his ego is so big that he can't go gently into the night
• Jake Tapper, contributing writer for Radar magazine
President Bush says he's not worried that weapons of mass destruction have not been found in Iraq, or that our country’s credibility is at stake
• Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.
Nuclear weapons are the big threat in North Korea . The hermit kingdom says it wants to build a nuclear arsenal
• Michael O'Hanlon, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution
A man in New Zealand is building a cruise missile in his back yard, and he plans to publish those instructions on the Internet.
• Bruce Simpson, building a cruise missile
Almost 50 years after refusing to go to the back of the bus, civil rights activist Rosa Parks has won a fight for her own name
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.