Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Democrats on Capitol Hill are looking for a smoking gun, claiming the White House had no hard evidence about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq
• Alex Standish, editor of Jane’s Intelligence Digest
• Sen. Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.
Left-leaning Democrats say they're organizing to beat President Bush in the next election. But a recent gathering of the liberal wing revealed they have another target: centrist members of their own party
• Robert Borasage, co-director of the Campaign for America's Future.
Attorney General John Ashcroft says he wants to protect our freedom through the Patriot Act, not undermine it
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
From 1952-1968, George Jacobs had arguably one of the coolest jobs in the world — Frank Sinatra's valet
• George Jacobs, author of Mr. S: My Life With Frank Sinatra
• William Stadiem, co-author of Mr. S: My Life With Frank Sinatra
It's not over till it's over, but millions of people are rooting for Funny Cide to win tomorrow's Belmont stakes and capture the Triple Crown
• Ray Kerrison, New York Post racing columnist
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.