Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
We'll bring you the biggest stories of the day, including interviews with today's top newsmakers. Become part of the mix and get your voice heard... drop us an email at email@example.com.
Laci Peterson's family enters the house she shared with her husband Scott to get some of her belongings. Is this legal? Could they be arrested for trespassing?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Details of the autopsy of Laci's unborn son Connor have been leaked to the media, but who leaked it? And what do the results tell us about the crime?
• Bill Sullivan, former federal prosecutor
• Robert Dunn, criminal defense attorney
• Dr. Cyril Wecht, forensic pathologist
New questions are emerging about the capture and rescue of Jessica Lynch, the 19-year-old Army private who was ambushed in Iraq
• Ellis Henican, Newsday columnist
President Bush begins his whirlwind tour of Europe and the Middle East
• John Hulsman, research fellow at the Heritage Foundation's Davis Institute for International Policy
Watch Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET only on FNC!
Note: Topics subject to change