Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
We've seen and heard a lot from the people in Baghdad. What about the millions of other Iraqis, living in cities, towns and villages throughout the country?
• Tish Durkin of the New York Observer
After decades of repression, the Shiite majority in Iraq is taking back its voice and in some cases, demanding the removal of American troops
• Zachary Karabell, author of Parting the Desert: The Creation of the Suez Canal
What if you write a column, but it’s censored so no one can read it?
• Susan Estrich, columnist and FNC contributor
Now that the president's got his tax cut, will the economy kick into high gear? Or sputter to a standstill?
• David Keating, executive director of the Club for Growth
How did the CIA play a central role in the collapse of the Soviet Union?
• Milt Bearden, co-author of The Main Enemy: The Inside Story of the CIA's Final Showdown With the KGB
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change