Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The war in Iraq gives the world a first-hand look at American might in the 21st century, and you can bet this display of military muscle will lead some other nations to find new ways of dealing with such overwhelming power.
• Michael O'Hanlon, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.
Prosecutors think Zacarias Moussaoui was supposed to be on a fifth hijacked plane on Sept. 11, 2001, to be flown into the White House
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Simon and Schuster will have to sell an awful lot of books to recover the $8 million dollar advance for Hillary Clinton's memoirs, and everybody is wondering — will she deliver the goods?
• Alfred Regnery, publisher of American Spectator and former president of Regnery Publishing.
Nine Democrats running for president are holding their first debate Saturday in South Carolina. There's already a nice feud brewing between former Vt. Gov. Howard Dean and Mass. Sen. John Kerry.
• Hank Sheinkopf, Democratic advisor and president of Sheinkopf Communications.
A big broom is sweeping through Wall Street as regulators try to restore investor confidence, but will the scandals be too hard to forget?
• John Cassidy, financial writer for the New Yorker
Our military has worked out a strategic cease-fire deal with an Iranian terror group based in Iraq
• Greg Copley of the International Strategic Studies Association.
For a long time, reporters at the White House have been complaining about third-rate treatment of the “Fourth Estate”. Now there's a new study to back them up
• Martha Joynt Kumar, director of the White House 2001 project
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change