Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
During Saddam Hussein's regime, the Sunni minority ruled Iraq. Now members of the Shia majority are demanding a role in the new government
• Hamid al-Bayati of the Supreme Council for Islamic Revolution in Iraq
• Juan Cole, professor of modern Middle Eastern history at the University of Michigan
Before the Operation Iraqi Freedom started, we heard a lot of gloom and doom about worst-case scenarios. One of the naysayers now says that it's only fair to reassess the analysis
• Nicolas Kristof, New York Times columnist
Airport security has gotten much tighter since Sept. 11, but some folks are finding they can't even get on a plan because of a secret, government "no fly" list
• David Sobel, attorney for the Electronic Privacy Information Center
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Now that we've won the war in Iraq, are we in danger of losing the peace?
• Richard Wolffe, diplomatic correspondent for Newsweek
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change