Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
What will it take for Iraq to successfully transition to a democracy?
• Ahmed Shames, chairman of the Iraqi Prospect Organisation
How helpful is human intelligence from the guy on the street in Iraq in uncovering terrorism ties, weapons of mass destruction and prosecuting war crimes?
• Ibrahim al-Marashi, research associate at the Monterey Institute for the International Studies' Center for Nonproliferation
The Bush administration talks tough with Syria
• Edward Djerejian, director of the James A. Baker Institute for Public Policy at Rice University
Even free-flowing oil won't be enough to wipe out the mountain of debt left behind by Saddam Hussein and his sons. Who's going to get stuck with paying the bill?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
It's news American-style on Iraqi TV — fair and balanced and all of the rest...
• Norm Pattiz, chairman of Westwood One
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change