Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Besides hunting down enemy holdouts, what should our troops in Baghdad be doing?
• Lin Todd, former military planner and Middle East specialist
Saddam Hussein ruled Iraq with an iron fist for decades, but as we've seen — every tyrant has his day
• James Phillips, research fellow for Middle Eastern affairs at the Heritage Foundation
Coalition forces are getting ready to take on Saddam's hometown of Tikrit
• Tim Ripley, correspondent for Jane's Defence Weekly
A 58-year-old MIT graduate Ahmed Chalabi may be at the center of a new, post-Saddam Iraqi government
• Danielle Pletka, vice president for foreign and defense policy studies at the American Enterprise Institute
Iraq's ambassador to the U.N. is one of thousands of Iraqi government employees and envoys around the world who are now out of work. Could they go to jail?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change