Tonight on Special Report with Brit Hume:
U.S. forces advance closer to Baghdad as coalition troops appear to be gearing up for an all-out assault on the Iraqi capital.
• Pfc. Jessica Lynch, the 19-year-old West Virginian taken prisoner more than a week ago in an Iraqi ambush, is back in American hands after U.S. commandos staged a daring raid of the hospital where she was being kept.
• American forces, which crossed the Tigris River in the drive toward the Iraqi capital, destroy the Baghdad Division of Iraq's Republican Guard.
• In an attempt to close the rift between them, the United States and Turkey agree on an "early warning" system to reduce the infighting between Turkey and Iraqi Kurds.
• Huge explosions shatter the silence across Baghdad, with blasts rocking the center of the city and a plume of white smoke rising from the southern end of the Old Palace grounds in the capital.
• South Korean lawmakers authorize the dispatch of non-combat troops to support the U.S.-led war on Iraq.
Details on these stories and more on Special Report with Brit Hume.
— Guests and topics are subject to change