U.S. forces advanced even closer to Baghdad Wednesday, wiping out one Republican Guard division and nearly destroying another as they geared up for an all-out assault on the Iraqi capital.
Some American units are reportedly within 19 miles of Baghdad, while others are within 30.
"Our guys are able to see the skyline. That's how close we've gotten," a senior military official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.
We'll get the latest news from our FOX News global team of correspondents and analysis from:
FOX & Friends First (6 a.m. ET)
• Retired U.S. Army Major Dana Dillon, senior analyst at the Heritage Foundation
• Retired U.S. Marine Col. Ed Badolato
FOX & Friends (7 a.m. ET)
• Dr. Steven Blank, research professor of national security affairs at the U.S. Army War College Strategic Studies Institute
• Van Hipp, former deputy assistant secretary of the Army
• Alexander Downer, Australian foreign minister
• Con Coughlin, author of Saddam: King of Terror
• Rep. Randy Cunningham, R-Calif.
Don't miss a moment with us!
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change.Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.