Coalition troops continued to stack up gains Sunday, even as they were shaken by two weekend attacks on U.S. soldiers.
A homicide bombing in Najaf on Saturday claimed four American servicemembers’ lives; on Sunday, an Egyptian man dressed in civilian clothes drove a pickup truck into a cluster of U.S. soldiers in Kuwait. No one was killed, and conflicting reports listed the number of injured at six and alternately at 15.
We'll get the latest news from our FOX News global team of correspondents and analysis from:
• Retired U.S. Army Col. David Hunt
• Michael Swetnam, co-author of Osama bin Laden, Al Qaida: Profile of a Terrorist Network
• Retired U.S. Air Force Lt. Gen. Lawrence Farrell
• Retired U.S. Air Force Maj. Gen. Burton Moore, former director of Central Command during Operation Desert Storm
• Patrick Dwyer, brother serving in Operation Iraqi Freedom
• Rep. Dick Gephart, D-Mo., presidential candidate
• Tim Burger, Washington correspondent for Time magazine
Don't miss a moment with us!
About the Show...
This offbeat morning show features anchors E.D. Hill, Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade. They take a look at the day's news, sports and weather from a different perspective. It is an interactive show where you can call in to voice your opinion or have your e-mail read. Anything can happen and usually does!
Every day, syndicated radio host and FOX contributor Mancow joins the show with unique insights and commentary on the day's news events, bringing his own brand of offbeat and irreverent humor from his WKQX studio in Chicago.
Plus, now you can watch America's No. 1 cable news morning show seven days a week, as hosts Juliet Huddy, Julian Phillips and Mike Jerrick man the morning show ship on the weekends!
There's no telling what FOX & Friends will be cooking up outside our Manhattan studios on 6th Avenue. So, if you are in New York, drop by - the Morning Crew loves an audience! We are located at: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, between 47th and 48th streets.
- Note: Guests and topics subject to change.Fox News does not endorse content on external sites.