Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
The coalition is bearing down on Baghdad by land, sea and air from both the south and the north, dividing the region into so-called kill boxes
• Retired Air Force Col. Jeff O'Leary, author of Taking the High Ground
With the war in full swing, the worst of Tony Blair's political crisis seems to be over — at least for now
• Graham Allen, Labour MP
The speedy delivery of humanitarian aid is a major concern for coalition forces, but getting it to the Iraqi people is very difficult
• Margaret Larson, vice president of communications for Mercy Corps
Guerilla warfare is holding up progress in Iraq, forcing a change in tactics
• Ivan Eland, author of Putting 'Defense' Back into U.S. Defense Policy: Rethinking U.S. Security in the Post-Cold War World
Are guerilla tactics during war legal? Can a soldier dress up as a civilian or fake surrender before firing at the enemy?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Despite what's being shown on Al Jazeera television, the Pentagon denies losing another Apache helicopter
• Gail Kaufman, staff writer at Defense News
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change