Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
As investigators focus on finding the causes behind the Columbia shuttle disaster, a lot of folks are wondering if anything more could have been done to prevent the catastrophe
• Retired Army Lt. Col. Michael "Rich" Clifford, former shuttle astronaut
NASA has to put together an enormous puzzle. So far, more than 12, 000 pieces of the shuttle have been found scattered over several states. How do you even begin to investigate something like that?
• Jim Burnett, former NTSB chairman
The U.S. attorney in Texas says that if you pick up a piece of Columbia debris, never mind whatever chemical hazards may be on it, you'll have a legal hazard. Is there an argument to be made for finders keepers?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior legal analyst
How are NASA astronauts reacting to the Columbia disaster?
• Dr. Andrew Thomas, member of the Discovery shuttle crew
Is NASA's culture of risk to blame for the tragedy of the space shuttle Columbia?
• Diane Vaughan, professor of sociology at Boston College and author of The Challenger Launch Decision: Risky Technology, Culture and Deviance at NASA
Secretary of State Colin Powell gets ready to show the world proof of Saddam Hussein's defiance
• Marc Ginsberg, former U.S. ambassador to Morocco
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
Note: All guests and topics subject to change