Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests for Tuesday,
If Trent Lott decides not to cave in to pressure to resign, the political in-fighting could turn into a major brawl. What's at stake for the Republican Party?
• Robert Bartley, editor of the Wall Street Journal
• Martha Zoller, radio talk show host
• Peter Roff, political analyst for United Press International
The White House has already upset some pro-life groups by arguing it's illegal to block access to abortion clinics. Now the Supreme Court is asking the administration's opinion on another abortion protest case. In this one, a group is appealing its punishment for putting clinic employees' personal information on a Web site
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
Is Canada dragging its feet in the war on terror, becoming a possible staging ground for new attacks?
• David Harris, former chief of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service Department
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.