Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Topics and Guests for Tuesday,
Iraq's 12,000-page weapons declaration will tell us something about Saddam Hussein's capabilities. How much of it is to be believed?
• David Albright, former U.N. weapons inspector
Former President Jimmy Carter accepts his Nobel Peace Prize, at the same time criticizing President Bush's foreign policy
• Robert Bartley, editor and vice president of The Wall Street Journal
America's Democratic governors issue a demand for change during their winter powwow, telling Tom Daschle and company that they've done a bad job. So, among other things, a governor will respond to the next State of the Union address instead of a congressional Democrat. The question is who's in charge of the loyal opposition?
• Bill Richardson, New Mexico governor-elect
• Sen. Mary Landrieu, D-La.
United Airlines files for Chapter 11, tailing U.S. Airways into bankruptcy court. Can the industry be saved?
• Robert Crandall, former CEO of American Airlines
President Bush nominates Bill Donaldson to head the SEC. Is he the right man for the job?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
A group of Hollywood celebrities speaks out against a preemptive attack on Iraq, issuing a statement denouncing all of the war talk going on in Washington
• Mike Farrell, actor
• Lawrence Korb, former assistant secretary of state during the Reagan administration
Be sure to tune into The Big Story with John Gibson ...
weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.