Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, Nov. 4:
Republicans are hoping to beat history and pick up some seats in the House this mid-term election season
• Tony Snow, host of FOX News Sunday
• Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House
President Bush is campaigning across the country to try and help the GOP pick up ground, but is his influence helping or hurting?
• Robert Zimmerman, Democratic strategist
• Bill Dal Col, former campaign manager for Steve Forbes
Republicans hold the edge in the House now, but Democrats are looking to narrow that gap
• Rep. Robert Andrews, D-N.J.
• Rep. David Dreier, R-Calif.
Russian state television releases a new video of the siege of a Moscow theater
• Retired Army Capt. David Christian
Saudi Arabia's foreign minister says that even if the U.N. sanctions action against Saddam Hussein, his country won't let U.S. forces operate out of his country
• Retired Army Major Gen. Paul Vallely
Ark. Senate candidate Mark Pryor calls it a "shameless attack" — he says the GOP was behind the accusation that he hired an illegal immigrant as a housekeeper
• Linda Chavez, syndicated columnist
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.