Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Friday, Oct. 18:
Is the serial sniper changing his M.O.?
• Dr. Charles Bahn of the John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Are Usama bin Laden's terrorists looking to do more damage in the U.S. and how?
• Gregory Copley of the International Strategic Studies Association
Are the Kuwaitis still friends with the U.S.?
• Salim al-Abdullah Jabir al-Salah, Kuwaiti ambassador to the U.S.
Being stuck in traffic is a daily problem for most of us. But it's not just a headache, it's also costing our economy big-time
• Will Wilkins, executive director of the Road Information Program
Cracking down on terror means blocking the flow of cold, hard cash. But first you have to find the source of that cash
• Stephen Schwartz of the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.