Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, Oct. 14:
The Indonesian government blames the bomb blasts at a Bali night club on Al Qaeda. Will the world's most populous Muslim nation now start cracking down on Islamic militants?
• Michael Swetnam, CEO and chairman of the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies
President Bush says that there is a pattern of attack by terrorists in Kuwait, Indonesia, and Yemen
• Harlan Ullman, author of Unfinished Business: Diffusing the Dangers That Threaten America's Security
The suburban sniper: Is all of the media coverage surrounding the killer encouraging him to kill even more?
• Dr. Jeffrey Ian Ross, criminologist at the University of Baltimore
Steven Webster, a 41-year-old California man, is among the missing after Saturday night's deadly bombings in Bali
• Stephen Quartararo, Webster's business partner
Gun control advocates say every gun's ballistic fingerprint should be registered so that if it's used to commit a crime, it can be traced back to its owner
• Dr. Ronald Brace of Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.