Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Tuesday, September 3:
Opening statements begin in the trial of Derek and Alex King — two teenage brothers accused of beating their father to death with an aluminum baseball bat
• Ken Padowitz, former prosecutor
• Roy Black, criminal defense attorney
Iraq now says that weapons inspectors can return to the country, but only if certain conditions are met. How does that change U.S. strategy?
• Retired Army Capt. David Christian
The Dow is taking a dive, and market mavens say the blame lies with nervous investors and lackluster manufacturing numbers
• Dagen McDowell, FNC business analyst
Concern over the safety of the nation's blood supply grows as it is learned that a woman who had West Nile may have transmitted the virus through a transfusion
• Dr. Gerald Sandler, infectious disease specialty at Georgetown University
Several priests who say they were falsely accused of sexually abusing children are now suing their accuser
• Mark Serrano of the Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests (SNAP)
• William Donohue, president of the Catholic League
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change