Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Tuesday, August 27:
The remains of two missing Oregon girls are discovered in the backyard of one Ward Weaver. His ex-wife says she went to the FBI with her suspicions months ago. Could the deaths of Ashley Pond and Miranda Gaddis been prevented?
• Kristi Sloan, Ward Weaver's ex-wife
Actor Robert Blake asks a judge to delay his murder case. His lawyer says he needs the time to review new evidence in Bonny Lee Bakley's death
• Jeralyn Merritt, criminal defense attorney
• Ken Padowitz, former prosecutor
Al Qaeda prisoners in Afghanistan, soon-to-be released from prison, say they're ready to get out there and fight for Usama bin Laden again in his war of terror against America
• Retired Army Major Bob Bevelacqua
Michael Skakel, the Kennedy cousin convicted of killing his neighbor Martha Moxley when the two were teenagers, faces sentencing
• Jane Crawford, freelance journalist
President Bush meets with Saudi Prince Bandar to talk Iraq and the threat Saddam Hussein poses to the world
• Marc Ginsberg, former U.S. ambassador to Morocco and FNC contributor
A new book points to evidence of major intelligence breakdowns leading up to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks
• Bill Gertz, reporter for the Washington Times
Major League baseball players get ready to walk if they can't strike a deal with their teams' owners
• Brian Kilmeade, co-host of FOX & Friends
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change