Join Shepard Smith every Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. ET for FOX News Channel's newest daytime show, Studio B.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Monday, August 26:
Police identify the remains of missing Oregon teenager Miranda Gaddis, discovered behind a shed belonging to 39-year-old suspect Ward Weaver. Officials fear that another body, found underneath a concrete slab, will prove to be that ofGaddis' friend, 13-year-old Ashley Pond
• Terry Duffey, Miranda Gaddis' aunt
• Ryan Deal of KPTV
The court says it's murder. The family says it's mercy. Carol Carr is charged with killing her two sons, both of whom were terminally ill with Huntington's disease
• Eric Hearn, Carol Carr's lawyer
West Nile virus is spreading from east to west across the country with Nebraska being the latest state to report a human case
• Dr. Steven Garner, chief medical officer at St. Vincent's hospital in New York City
Lawyers for President Bush say the commander in chief doesn't need permission to go into Iraq, but that doesn't mean that he won't look for the thumbs-up from Capitol Hill
• Rep. Robert Andrews, D-N.J.
• Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas
Some airport screeners are getting just minutes worth of training on how to spot bombs in luggage — literally
• Mary Schiavo, former Department of Transportation inspector general
Brace yourself... it's gonna be extra cold this winter. At least that's what the newest edition of the Farmer's Almanac says. We'll ask the
• Peter Geiger, editor of the Farmer's Almanac
Don't miss Studio B With Shepard Smith weekdays at 3 p.m. ET.
Note: Topics subject to change