Veteran newscaster John Gibson gets to the core of the most salient issues facing America today as host of FNC's hard-hitting primetime show The Big Story with John Gibson, airing Monday through Friday at 5 p.m. ET, with expert legal analysis from Judge Andrew Napolitano and in-depth field reports from correspondent Heather Nauert.
Here's a review of what was on the rundown for Friday, July 19:
What is next for Alejandro Avila, the man arrested in connection with the kidnapping, sexual assault and murder of little Samantha Runnion?
• Judge Andrew Napolitano, FNC senior judicial analyst
The GOP is worried that the Democrats will blame them for the stock market slide
• Mindy Tucker, spokeswoman for the RNC
President Bush lays out his blueprint for a new homeland security department. Now Congress has to build it. How will it take shape?
• Rep. James Sensenbrenner, R-Wis.
Illegal aliens are finding some ingenious ways into the country, and it's as simple as taking a flying leap
• Steven Camarota, research director for the Center for Immigration Studies
With his life on the line, is it time for so-called '20th hijacker' Zacarias Moussaoui to take on some legal help?
• Randall Hamud, attorney for Moussaoui's mother
The New York Times reports a lab outside Washington, D.C., has had trouble keeping track of anthrax and other pathogens
• Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times
The International Spy Museum opens for business in Washington D.C., but is the exhibit giving away secrets we're still using?
• Peter Earnest, executive director of the International Spy Museum
Don't miss The Big Story with John Gibson ... weekdays at 5 p.m. ET.
We welcome your comments, so send us an email at email@example.com.