MINNEAPOLIS -- The game between the Colorado Rockies and Minnesota Twins scheduled for Wednesday night has been postponed due to stormy weather.
More Twins Coverage
- Twins-Rockies game postponed due to stormy weather
- Fifth annual Chevy Youth Clinic at Target Field teaches lifelong lessons
- Gophers softball looks to trend back up after NCAA snub
- Blackmon, Rockies rally for 4-run 6th inning to top Twins
- WATCH: Byron Buxton launches home run over center-field fence
Dark clouds rolled in right around the scheduled first pitch and heavy rains, wind and lightning pelted Target Field for the next hour before officials called the game. It will be made up as part of a day-night doubleheader on Thursday at 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. Both games will be aired on FOX Sports North.
It's already the fourth postponement for the Twins this season. The Rockies have now had two postponements.
It means that an intriguing matchup between Twins right-hander Ervin Santana and Rockies righty German Marquez will have to wait for another day.