Nate Diaz has been promised a new fight at UFC 200 but he's not interested in facing anybody other than Conor McGregor.
UFC president Dana White confirmed during a pre-fight press conference on Friday that McGregor had been ruled out of fighting at UFC 200 after he refused to appear to promote his upcoming bout with Diaz.
In his absence, White said that Diaz would get a new opponent but the Stockton bad boy has other ideas.
More from FoxSports
"I came to fight Conor McGregor. I don't really have too much interest in anybody else or interest in fighting at all," Diaz said. "That's what he wanted and I'm down for whatever. Like I said, I'm going to come here to fight, if we're going to get that fight going. If not, I'm going on vacation for real.
"I didn't ask for that fight but he asked for it, he wanted it. If that ain't happening, I'm going on vacation."
Diaz was asked repeatedly about fighting a new opponent or standing firm on his demand to face McGregor and it was clear he wasn't budging.
Diaz was facing McGregor for a second time after submitting the featherweight champion at UFC 196. Immediately after the fight, McGregor requested a rematch and the UFC granted his wish with the second fight booked for UFC 200.
When McGregor refused to leave his training camp to fly to the United States to begin the promotion for the fight, the UFC pulled him from the card.
As far as Diaz goes, he didn't care one way or another if McGregor showed up for the press conference or other commitments so long as he was there on fight night.
"Yeah, I don't care. He wanted the fight, I didn't want the fight, I didn't ask for the fight," Diaz said. "If they want to make this fight happen, it was going to be a big deal and if I'm going to fight, it's going to be a big deal. I fought everybody for nothing all the time anyway. I want a big fight.
"If it's going to happen, let's do it. If not, then I'm not doing (expletive). If he wants to fight and he's not here, I don't know what you guys think but I don't care. Whatever."
White made no further announcements about what fight may replace McGregor at the top of the card, but from the look of things UFC 200 may have just lost Diaz as well.